About company

About company

In 1856 in the Novgorod province on the Peretna river, in 5 km from Nikolaev (nowadays October) railway, the small stationery factory was built. In 1869 the groundwood mill was built, and in 1883 the pulp mill - one of first two Russian sulphit-pulp mills was started up near the stationery factory. The advantaged geographical location, namely proximity to two capitals and the railway, created favorable conditions for    the further development of the mill.From 1917 to 1993 – the Yaroslavl State stationery mil reported to the state trust of paper industry "Centrobumtrest ".From 1934 the mill was called Okulovsky pulp-and-paper mill. In 1941, in days of the Great World War, the equipment was evacuated on the East. From 1944 to 1951 the mill was being rebuilt. In 1966 the mill was awarded by the Order of the Red Banner of Labor. In 1995 TPP of the mill was completely transferred on natural gas. Since 2000 the paper mill has been using only wastepaper for paper production. In 2005 the enterprise received a rank «the Winner of competition «10 best goods and services of the Novgorod region». In 2006 the mill celebrated the 150-year-old anniversary. In 2007 the new workshop for pulp molding production was started up. In 2009 – Absolutely new in Russia the paper machine was put into operation. The main business device: High quality is more, and cost price is minimum. Output growth


Testliner

Testliner

GSM 125+-6 140+-8
Thickness ,mm
180-240 230-290
BST
kilopaskal (kgf/сm2)
410 440
Surface water absorbability (on the average on two sides) on Kobb(absorption) ,г 35 35
BFolding endurance (number of double fold) at loading 1300gr in cross direction no less than 100
RCT in the cross direction at width of the strip 12.7mm,N(kgf) no less than 140 160
Moisture,% 8+-2 8+-2